SEO Training in Hyderabad
Searching online like who provides the best SEO training in Hyderabad? Suresh Bursu one of the Best SEO Trainers in Hyderabad with 4+ years of hands-on experience offers SEO course for beginners with the updated and advanced SEO concepts.
What is SEO?
SEO is an abbreviated form of Search Engine Optimization. SEO helps in increasing the visibility of the website on a majority of popular search engines like Google, Bing etc.,
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engine’s unpaid results—often referred to as “natural”, “organic”, or “earned” results. Source Wikipedia
Let’s take an example where you want to search for some information about “Top SEO training institute in Dilsukhnagar“. You will put some keywords into the Google search engine and it will offer many pages related to your search query. What you do next is you click the first top three websites or look for other websites on page one. If you do not get then you move to next page, however, there is less likeliness of you visiting pages that rank in 5th position onward. So imagine if 100 people like you make the same search every time websites that rank in top positions get the major traffic and lots of leads. Thus website owners get a lot of leads if the articles have the right keywords. So this way SEO increases the visibility of the website.
In order to learn SEO, you do not need a lot of coding knowledge or web designing. You need to know the basics of HTML and surfing the internet this is covered in the SEO course.
Who can do SEO Course in Hyderabad?
- Anyone who wants to get into SEO, if you’re a programmer and even if you are a web developer understanding SEO and getting the working knowledge of SEO will help you to excel in the long run.
- Content developers and writers can add more weight to their work if they have appropriate SEO knowledge.
- SEO copywriters, small business owners, bloggers, people who do work-from-home moms, freelancers and journalist too can promote their work effectively using Search Engine Optimization.
Why SEO is important for your online success
In this digitalized world every company big or small is looking for digital marketing and the latest techniques associated with digital marketing. Keeping yourself ahead of your competitors is extremely important. If you want to lead in the digital marketing era have to rise above others to show your presence.
Search engine optimization will be of great help to achieve this objective. Two different methods involved in this process are
1) On page optimization – Your websites visibility and traffic increases by using this technique. Here the activities like proper usage of keywords in relevant places, good density of keywords and Meta keywords etc., are undertaken to ensure that the website becomes search engine friendly.
2) Off-page optimization – These are the measures taken outside the website with the intention to improve its organic ranking also known as Link Building.
Why is SEO important in digital marketing?
- SEO is cheaper than any other modules in digital marketing.
- An effective SEO strategy works in improving the search engine ranking of your website.
- As compared to Email marketing, SEO has more potential to drive traffic to your site.
- SEO assists in attracting more visitors to your site thereby increase your ROI.
- Users have a tendency to refer to the website with a higher ranking and as mentioned earlier SEO upgrades your website’s ranking.
- SEO helps in promotion and brand building.
- SEO helps in increasing number of customers of your websites.
What benefits does this SEO course offer to you?
- Get SEO certified and 100% placement assistance
- Equip you with a skill to develop an effective digital strategy
- Enhances your skill to make a good SEO friendly website
- You will be able to draw traffic to your site with blogging and content marketing
- SEO will help in driving organic traffic to your site.
Why choose our SEO training institute in Hyderabad?
This is a general question that everyone gets into their minds, that why should I learn SEO course from your institute? Because many institutes teach SEO, so why should I choose you?
Yes, you are right why should you learn SEO from us? There are many reasons
- Our main strength is our SEO trainer who is well known for his work and having 4+ years of experience.
- We teach you proven SEO strategies and techniques that no SEO guru will teach you and make you work on real-time projects to get some hands-on experience.
- We do offer you 2 months of technical support when you get a job or have any doubts after completion of the SEO course.
- We teach you basic HTML tags
- We have successfully trained and placed more than “50+” students.
After taking SEO Course training with us at Hyderabad, you will know how to:-
- Research, Analyze and pick our high return on investment keywords
- On-page and Off-page optimization techniques
- Attracting links to your site to boost your web page rankings in SERPs
- Analyzing your competitor’s web pages to know which keywords are driving them traffic
- In-depth audit report of a website
SEO Training Course Syllabus
Introduction to the Internet and Search Engines
- What is the internet?
- What is a search engine?
- Types of search engines
- Why is Google different from other search engines?
Introduction to Marketing & Digital Marketing
- What is Marketing?
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Traditional Marketing vs Digital Marketing (pros and cons)
- Modules in Digital Marketing
Learn SEO Basics
- What is SEO[Search Engine Optimization]?
- Why SEO is the best module in Digital Marketing
- Difference between SEO and SEM
- Which is better, SEO or PPC?
- Why is SEO Hard?
- Is SEO Dead?
- What are the keywords
- What is Keyword research
- How to conduct keyword research
- Types of keywords
- Keyword research tools for SEO
- How to choose relevant keywords to our niche
- keyword density, relevance, prominence?
- keyword spamming and stuffing?
- Keyword cannibalization?
- What are LSI keywords?
- SEO keyword best practices
- What is HTML?
- Tags in HTML
- Create a simple web page with HTML
- Deprecated tags
- Essential HTML tags to know for SEO
On page optimization
- What is on page optimization
- Title tag optimization
- Adding modifiers to title tag for better CTR
- Header tag optimization
- URL Optimization
- Image tag optimization
- Internal linking techniques
- Meta tags optimization
- Site speed optimization
- What is a sitemap? and how to create?
- What is robots.txt file and how to create?
- What is the difference between indexing and crawling?
- Using LSI keywords
- What do you mean by analytics
- Google Analytics and its alternatives
- How to add your site to google analytics
- How to track the traffic of your website
- Google Analytics tips and tricks
Google webmaster tools or search console
- What is the search console?
- How to add your site to the search console?
- How to check the health of your website?
- What can we do in the Search Console?
- What is off page optimization?
- What are SEO backlinks?
- Follow vs nofollow links: What’s the difference?
- What is link equity?
- What is domain authority?
- What is link building?
- Types of link building methods
- Directory Submissions
- Social Bookmarking
- Blog Commenting
- Feedback sites
- Blog Aggregators
- Guest Blogging
- Broken link building
- Misplaced Link building
- Audio Sharing Sites
- Roundup posts
- Article submissions
- Document sharing sites
- Press releases
- Business Directories
- Forum commenting
- What is Link Acceleration?
SEO for local business / Local SEO
- NAP (Name, Address, Phone number)
- Local search engine listings
- Reviews (Google+, Yelp and etc.,)
- Social signals (FB, Twitter, Google+)
- Local link building
- Google local business listings
- EMD update
- Pigeon update
- AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
- Google keyword planner
- Google Analytics
- Search Console
- Google auto-suggestion tool
- Screaming Frog
- Plagiarism checker tools
- Broken link checker tools
- SEO Essentials add-on tools
Advanced SEO Concepts
- Google Sandbox?
- Google Trust, Relevancy, and Authority?
- page sculpting?
- Will HTTPS affect SEO?
- What are breadcrumbs?
- What is google page rank?
- What is Link juice?
- Blackhat SEO and Whitehat SEO?
- SEO audit and how to do it?
- Competitor Analysis?
- 200+ search engine ranking factors
Frequently Asked Questions Who Want To Learn SEO
1. Who can learn SEO?
a) Anyone who is having enthusiasm and a strong desire to learn SEO, there is no eligibility like age, gender, or any degree?
2. Can I work as a freelancer after learning SEO?
a) Yes, you can work as a freelancer after completion of the SEO course and you can be your own boss.
3. Is there any age limit for learning SEO?
a) No, there is no age limit for learning SEO course.
4. Job opportunities in SEO in India
a) As you can see everything is getting digital like movie tickets, buying online products. This is the only sign that job opportunities in SEO are plenty.
5. Career options after learning SEO?
a) There are many career option after learning SEO
- You can get a job as an SEO professional
- You can work as a freelancer
- Start your own company and start serving your clients
- Start your own website/blog and earn money online
- If you are a business owner, you can get your things into digital and sell or offer products or services online through a website by doing SEO.
6. What will be the salary for SEO fresher in Hyderabad?
a) For fresher, it is a bit hard to hear but the Hyderabad SEO companies not willing or not ready to pay more. The minimum salary for SEO fresher will be 8 to 10,000 (per month)
Gradually it can be increased to something like 1Lakh when you are good at SEO, the experience is not a matter.
7. Do you offer placement assistance?
a) We do offer placement assistance but not the job guarantee because that is you facing the interview and answering the questions asked by interviewers.
8. Can retired people learn SEO and make money online?
a) Of course yes, retired can do Blogging after Learning SEO and can make money online through advertising platforms like Adsense, Chitika and etc., and can also work as freelancers.
9. Is there any benefit for MBA’s learning SEO?
a) Yes, there is added value benefit for Mba’s in marketing.
10. Can I do it as a part-time job?
a) Yes, you can but the thing is SEO is a bit time consuming that is why you should spend a minimum of 2-3 hours a day on a project.
11. Can you teach me SEO in Telugu?
a) Yes, I do teach SEO in Telugu because many are comfortable with Telugu and also some advanced SEO topics can understand better in Telugu.
SEO Interview questions and answers
So do not comprise and settle for average and go for best, join our Top SEO Training Institute in Hyderabad, Dilsukhnagar and get SEO certified.