SEO Training in Hyderabad
Searching online like who provides the best SEO training in Hyderabad? Suresh Bursu one of the Best SEO Trainers in Hyderabad with 4+ years of hands-on experience offers Classroom and Online SEO course with proven 2019 SEO strategies, techniques, and tactics.
What is SEO?
SEO is an abbreviated form of Search Engine Optimization. SEO helps in increasing the visibility of the website on a majority of popular search engines like Google, Bing etc.,
Two different methods involved in this process are:-
1) On page optimization – Your websites visibility and traffic increases by using this technique. Here the activities like proper usage of keywords in relevant places, good density of keywords and Meta description etc., are undertaken to ensure that the website becomes search engine friendly.
2) Off-page optimization – These are the measures taken outside the website with the intention to improve its organic ranking also known as Link Building.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engine’s unpaid results—often referred to as “natural”, “organic”, or “earned” results. Source Wikipedia
Let’s take an example where you want to search for some information about “Top SEO training institute in Hyderabad Dilsukhnagar“. You will put some keywords into the Google search engine and it will offer many pages related to your search query. What you do next is you click the first top three websites or look for other websites on page one. If you do not get then you move to the next page, however, there is less likeliness of you visiting pages that rank in 5th position onward.
There is a saying in the SEO Industry like the perfect place to hide a dead body is in the 2nd page of google search results. So imagine if 100 people like you make the same search every time websites that rank in top positions get the major traffic and lots of leads. Thus website owners get a lot of leads if the pages/posts have the right keywords. So this way SEO increases the visibility of the website.
Who can join our SEO training in Hyderabad?
- Anyone who wants to get into SEO, if you’re a programmer and even if you are a web developer understanding SEO and getting the working knowledge of SEO will help you to excel in the long run.
- Content developers and writers can add more weight to their work if they have appropriate SEO knowledge.
- SEO copywriters, small business owners, bloggers, people who do work-from-home moms, freelancers and journalist too can promote their work effectively using Search Engine Optimization.
What makes us the Best SEO training institute in Hyderabad?
This is a general question that everyone gets into their minds, why should I learn SEO course in Hyderabad from your institute? Because many institutes teach SEO, so why should I choose you?
Yes, you are right why should you learn SEO from us? Here are a few reasons
- Our main strength is our SEO trainer who is well known as “SEO Expert In Hyderabad – Suresh Bursu” for his work and having 4+ years of experience offers SEO training in Hyderabad.
- We also offer one to one SEO Online training in Hyderabad within your flexible timings.
- We teach you proven SEO strategies and techniques that no SEO guru will teach you and make you work on real-time SEO projects to get some hands-on experience.
- We do offer you 2 months of technical support when you get a job or have any doubts after the completion of the SEO course.
- We teach you basic HTML tags
- We have successfully trained and placed more than “50+” students.
After taking SEO Course in Hyderabad with us, you will know how to:-
- Research, Analyze and pick your high return on investment keywords.
- Do On-page and Off-page optimization SEO techniques.
- Attract links to your site to boost your web page rankings in Google SERPs.
- Analyze your competitor’s web pages to know which keywords are driving the traffic.
- Do In-depth SEO audit report of a website and etc.,
What benefits does this SEO course offer to you?
- Get SEO certified and 100% placement assistance
- Equip you with a skill to develop an effective digital strategy
- Enhances your skill to make a good SEO friendly website
- You will be able to draw traffic to your site with blogging and content marketing
- SEO will help in driving organic traffic to your site.
What is the Importance of SEO in Digital Marketing?
There are a lot of modules in digital marketing like SEM[Search Engine Marketing], Social Media Marketing [SMM], Email Marketing, Content Marketing and etc., why SEO is important because:-
- SEO is cheaper than any other modules in digital marketing.
- An effective SEO strategy works in improving the search engine ranking of your website.
- As compared to Email marketing, SEO has more potential to drive traffic to your site.
- SEO assists in attracting more visitors to your site thereby increase your ROI.
- Users have a tendency to refer to the website with a higher ranking and as mentioned earlier SEO upgrades your website’s ranking.
- SEO helps in promotion and brand building.
- SEO helps in increasing the number of customers of your websites.
2019 SEO Training Course Syllabus
Introduction to the Internet and Search Engines
- What is the internet?
- What is a search engine?
- Types of search engines
- Why is Google different from other search engines?
Introduction to Marketing & Digital Marketing
- What is Marketing?
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Traditional Marketing vs Digital Marketing (pros and cons)
- Modules in Digital Marketing
Learn SEO Basics
- What is SEO[Search Engine Optimization]?
- Why SEO is the best module in Digital Marketing
- Difference between SEO and SEM
- Which is better, SEO or PPC?
- Why is SEO Hard?
- Is SEO Dead In 2019?
- What are the keywords
- What is Keyword research
- How to conduct keyword research
- Types of keywords
- Keyword research tools for SEO
- How to choose relevant keywords to our niche
- Where to put SEO keywords
- keyword density, relevance, prominence?
- keyword spamming and stuffing?
- Keyword cannibalization?
- What are the LSI keywords?
- SEO keyword best practices
- What is HTML?
- Tags in HTML
- Create a simple web page with HTML
- Deprecated tags
- Essential HTML tags to know for SEO
On page optimization
- What is on page optimization
- Title tag optimization
- Adding modifiers to title tag for better CTR
- Header tag optimization
- URL Optimization
- Image tag optimization
- Internal linking techniques
- Meta tags optimization
- Site speed optimization
- What is a sitemap? and how to create?
- What is robots.txt file and how to create?
- What is the difference between indexing and crawling?
- Using LSI keywords
- What do you mean by analytics
- Google Analytics and its alternatives
- How to add your site to google analytics
- How to track the traffic of your website
- Google Analytics tips and tricks
Google webmaster tools or search console
- What is the search console?
- How to add your site to the search console?
- How to check the health of your website?
- What can we do in the Search Console?
- What is off page optimization?
- What are SEO backlinks?
- Follow vs no follow links: What’s the difference?
- What is link equity?
- What is domain authority?
- What is anchor text
- What is link building?
- Types of link building methods
- Directory Submissions
- Social Bookmarking
- Blog Commenting
- Feedback sites
- Blog Aggregators
- Guest Blogging
- Broken link building
- Misplaced Link building
- Audio Sharing Sites
- Roundup posts
- Article submissions
- Document sharing sites
- Press releases
- Business Directories
- Forum commenting
- What is Link Acceleration?
SEO for local business / Local SEO
- NAP (Name, Address, Phone number)
- Local search engine listings
- Reviews (Google+, Yelp and etc.,)
- Social signals (FB, Twitter, Google+)
- Local link building
- Google local business listings
- EMD update
- Pigeon update
- AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
- Google keyword planner
- Google Analytics
- Search Console
- Google auto-suggestion tool
- Screaming Frog
- Plagiarism checker tools
- Broken link checker tools
- SEO Essentials add-on tools
Advanced SEO Concepts
- Google Sandbox?
- Google Trust, Relevancy, and Authority?
- page sculpting?
- Will HTTPS affect SEO?
- What are breadcrumbs?
- What is google page rank?
- What is Link juice?
- How to know a backlink is good or bad for SEO
- Blackhat SEO and Whitehat SEO?
- SEO audit and how to do it?
- Competitor Analysis?
- 200+ search engine ranking factors
- How to delete bad backlinks
- The future of SEO
Frequently Asked Questions Who Want To Learn SEO
1. What is the eligibility for doing an SEO course?
a) Anyone who is having enthusiasm and a strong desire to learn SEO, there is no eligibility like age, gender, or any degree?
2. Can I work as a freelancer after learning SEO?
a) Yes, you can work as a freelancer after completion of the SEO course and you can be your own boss.
3. Is there any age limit for learning SEO?
a) No, there is no age limit for learning SEO course.
4. Job opportunities in SEO in India
a) As you can see everything is getting digital like movie tickets, buying online products and etc., This is the only sign that job opportunities in SEO are plenty.
5. Career options after learning SEO?
a) There are many career option after learning SEO
- You can get a job as an SEO professional
- You can work as a freelancer
- Start your own company and offer SEO services
- Start your own website/blog and earn money online
- If you are a business owner, you can get your things into digital and sell or offer products or services online through a website by doing SEO.
6. What will be the salary for SEO fresher in Hyderabad?
a) For fresher, it is a bit hard to hear, Hyderabad SEO companies not willing or not ready to pay more. The minimum salary for SEO fresher will be 8 to 10,000 (per month)
Gradually it can be increased to something like 1Lakh when you are good at SEO, the experience is not a matter.
7. Do you offer placement assistance?
a) We do offer SEO training with placement but not the job guarantee because that is you facing the interview and answering the questions asked by interviewers.
8. Can retired people learn SEO and make money online?
a) Of course yes, retired can do Blogging after Learning SEO and can make money online through advertising platforms like Adsense, Chitika and etc., and can also work as freelancers.
9. Is there any benefit for MBA’s learning SEO?
a) Yes, there is added value benefit for Mba’s in marketing.
10. Can I do it as a part-time job?
a) Yes, you can but the thing is SEO is a bit time consuming that is why you should spend a minimum of 2-3 hours a day on a project.
11. Can you teach me SEO in Telugu?
a) Yes, I do teach SEO in Telugu because many are comfortable with Telugu and also some advanced SEO topics can be understood better in Telugu.
12. Do I need to know the code to do SEO myself?
a) No prior knowledge of coding is required to do SEO, Some advanced SEO tactics need coding No worry we will train you.
13. What is the duration of an SEO course?
a) Duration of the SEO course is 15 to 20 hours.
14. What are the training institutes that provide real-time SEO training in Hyderabad?
a) Many SEO training institutes say that they provide real-time SEO training but they don’t. We provide Real-time SEO training because we do have SEO projects so that we will make you do SEO for our client websites/blogs after completion of SEO course training.
SEO Interview questions and answers
So do not comprise and settle for average, go for best, join our Top SEO Training Institute in Hyderabad, Dilsukhnagar and get SEO certified.